- Chapter 24 of the City of San Antonio's Plumbing and Fuel Gas Code
- Chapter 34 of the City of San Antonio Code of Ordinances
- SAWS Cross-Connection and Backflow Prevention Control Program.
SAWS may or may not send out reminder notices regarding the annual testing of external and internal backflow assemblies on a quarterly basis.
We mail out reminders thru snail mail and email.
In order to satisfy testing requirements, the following must be completed:
- Testing of an irrigation backflow prevention assembly must be performed by a licensed backflow tester.
- Testing of a backflow assembly on a "fireline" service must be tested by a licensed fireline tester.
- Testing of a backflow assembly on a recycled water service must be tested by a company authorized to test recycled water.
- All testing coordination must be organized between the customer and the tester.
SAWS also sends out a letter titled "Companies Employing Licensed Testers of Backflow Prevention Assemblies". This letter is sent out only to help the homeowner find a licensed tester.
Our company is located in the "General Testers" section.